The supervisor will keep securely stored the personnel records of each child
- Full names addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardian of each child.
- Childs’ date of birth
- Name of child’s General Practioner
- Emergency telephone contact and number
- Record of any allergies or other significant health information
- Record of any medicines administered prior to coming into Pre-School e.g. Calpol etc.
- Record of any medicine administered at Pre-School with parents/guardians permission
- Record of any accidents or incidents sustained at Pre- School.
- Development notes of each child, to assist in the planning of sessions
- Develop records including observations, photographs and samples of work are collated by the key carer and information shared in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998)
- A record of daily attendance is to be made at the beginning of each session of all children and adults.
- A record of children and adults leaving the group
- A record made of any visitors visiting the group, and signing out when they leave.
- Ofsted registration
- Public Liability
All our staff and employment records are kept securely and confidentially
Policy adopted at the Management Committee Meeting 23.4.2014